About us

Monday, July 18, 2022

Ex acted weird all night but then she became clingy when I had to leave and I’m now confused

My (20F) ex and I (21M) where together for a year. We broke up around March, tried to make it work and finally called it quits completely at the end of June.

We both agreed we wanted to stay friends and made plans to meet up ourselves to talk about everything.

We went out shopping together, it was causal enough that we could talk and we did talk. Half way through our trip I asked if she wanted to get food before heading home and she instead invited me over so we could order food.

We ended up at her house and we ordered some fast food and watched a movie. During the movie I ensured we had plenty of distance between us to which she changed by moving closer to me and cuddling into my side.

We spent the night talking some more and she asked me to stay the night and I did. When I agreed to stay the night she kissed me which surprised me. After this night we spoke some more but I never brought up the topic of the kiss.

A few days later I mentioned to her that I was bored and she invited me over again. I happily went over to hers as she mentioned us watching another movie and just chilling out.

However, when I went over this time she was completely different. This time I made the first move to put my arm around her and she declined so I put space between us and just focused on the movie the entire time.

I had told her before I came over that I had work the next day and wanted to be home by 1am at the latest. Midnight rolled around and our movie ended, I made a move to get up to call a taxi to which she decided she wanted to cuddle now. We lay together for about 15 minutes before I told her I had to head home and she looked disappointed.

I called my taxi and she showed me out and let her dog run about her garden while we waited. When my taxi finally arrived she pulled me in for a hug and when I pulled away she pulled me back in to kiss her. I was once again shocked and it was brief but when I pulled away she kissed me again.

TLDR - my ex and I are trying to be friends. She invited me over and cuddled with me the entire night and asked me to stay over and kissed me. The next time she invited me over she refused to cuddle but when I went to leave she wanted to cuddle and kissed me goodbye.

I am so confused

submitted by /u/usernamenotseen
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment