About us

Tuesday, July 5, 2022

My gf (F18) thinks I cheated when I didn't (M20) and is now dumping me

My girlfriend and I have been dating for roughly a month but we had been talking on and off for 3 months prior. During our talking phase, she was on tinder and was hanging out with a lot of different guys and I was on tinder as well. When we made it official, I deleted tinder and pretty much all of the girls I met from their off snap. My gf on the other hand, kept several of them on her snap because they were her "friends." I don't mind her having guy friends but the fact that she has slept with this guys and insist on still talking to them bothers me. I told her this but she insist she doesn't like that like that so I let it slide. Then yesterday, she told me she was going to be hanging out alone with one of the guys she met on tinder and has slept with. I told her I didn't like that but I trusted her. Then I did something immature. I asked one of my girl friends from highschool to hangout that day. Me and this girl were never involved romantically. I told my gf that I was going to hangout with her and she did not oppose. My girlfriend texted me pretty much the whole time to assure me nothing was happening. However, me and my friend from hs had not talked in like 3 years so we had a lot to catch up on, and as to not be disrespectful, I didn't wanna use my phone while we were talking. After an hour, I finally use the bathroom and check my phone and my gf is freaking tf. At this point I call her and realize she is positive I cheated. At this point I left my friend and went home to call her. She is sure I cheated and is now on the verge of dumping me. What I did was immature sure, but I genuinely just wanted to show her that if I did the same thing as her, she wouldn't be ok with it. I did not cheat or even get close to cheating as I would never do that. I guess I just want some advice. Do I just let her go, because convincing her seems impossible.

tldr: my gf was hanging out alone with a guy she has slept with and I got jealous so I hung out with a girl I knew in hs and she is accusing me of cheating and wanting to dump me.

submitted by /u/gmorris10
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment