About us

Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Looking for a podcast guest to share funny/ bad relationship stories

Hi guys! Recently started a podcast and I’d love to find someone to do an episode with who has a particularly interesting relationship story. (My episodes go for upwards of 40 minutes so please be able to have more than a 5 minute conversation) a little bit about myself…I’m Jake, 22 and gay. Have been in a 3 year relationship plus 2 other shorter ones and have dealt with my fair share of strange men🤣. Gone on a date with the tallest man in Australia (he stole my jacket), dated an AFL umpire and went on 4 dates with a man who’s Dad owned a private jet. Ifyou think you’d be a good fit and have any interesting stories I’d love to hear from you!

TL;DR: looking for a podcast guest, am gay, was engaged at one point in my first relationship, looking for people with interesting stories

submitted by /u/Apprehensive-Golf-79
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment