About us

Sunday, July 31, 2022

I hooked up with my roommate

My(23F) ex boyfriend and I recently broke up, and my friend(24M) offered me his place to stay. This was about 3 months ago, but we’ve been friends since we were kids so I settled right in.

We’ve always been very comfortable around each other and he’s been doing a great job taking care of me. I’m 20 weeks pregnant and he’s been doing nearly all the cooking/cleaning even taking me to my doctors appointments. I’ve always had some feelings for him but they’ve just escalated recently.

Last night, he came home from a date and brought a girl home. I’ve been pretty jealous of him bringing girls home recently and this time I finally told him how I felt when she had went to the bathroom and we were awkwardly left together in the living room. He was surprised, but apologized then asked the girl to leave making up an excuse about being tired.

I literally poured my heart out I was so emotional and he admitted that he felt the same way but didn’t think that I had feelings for him. He didn’t want to say anything to complicate things. We talked for hours before we finally hooked up and now I’ve been awake in shock while he’s still asleep. So much for not complicating things.

But like where do I go from here? Do I ask him what we are or just play it by ear? I don’t want to move out but I don’t know how this all will work now

TLDR: I hooked up with my roommate and I don’t know where to go from here

submitted by /u/Rare-Blueberry8595
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment