About us

Saturday, July 2, 2022

Tired of living , my mom controls me everytime . Please help

Im f(21) , my mom f (53 )

Im so tired of this life , my mom doesn’t leave a chance to destroy my determination towards something I like to do . She doesn’t allow me to go out with friends because she thinks the world is dangerous for me . She doesn’t allow me to make friends because she thinks they are fake . She tells it’s better to not have best friends because they all are fake people . Never even once she allowed me to go for school trip . When I used to see my friends going to trip that used to make me very jealous and heart broken . I have actually reached a point where life feels like meaningless to me . I feel like a robot . I still remember I cried for whole one week in my 12th grade begging mom to please allow me to go for my school trip . Nope she never allowed . She doesn’t even allow me to go out with my friends . I wanted to do uni study out of my state because I thought at least that way I can be free . But that also became a dream . Now I’m in final years of my degree . I really wish to do my master somewhere faraway from home . But my mom says no .

You know what hurts more? I have elder sister, my mon allows her for everything. She doesn’t even need to ask my mom for anything to do because in the end my mom will always support her . They always teams up together and always trolls me and make me feel stupid . I am so done with this life . I really don’t know what to do anymore . I got no determination for anything. I really wish I die .

My mom everytime defends my sister by saying that im not bold enough to make decisions for myself thats why she doesn’t allows me for anything. Is this fair? I also wish to live my life , enjoy my life ?

I really need to get this out of my heart thats why I wrote here ….. also english is not my first language so sorry for my bad English.

TL;DR : my mon controls my life , and I have reached a point where I really hate living . She stops me from everything.

submitted by /u/Tryingtolivesilently
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment