About us

Saturday, September 3, 2022

Boyfriend reveals his true colors when I make him mad that its scary

I've(23F) been with my boyfriend(21M) for a long one year. The whole year wasn't really all that good and he did a lot of shady stuff in the relationship i never understood. One would be him telling me he is busy and disappeared on me for a couple of days. I always had a feeling he was cheating on me but couldn't accuse him because i never seen it with my own eyes. Usually when we argue he wouldn't say much because he once told me he could say some things he know could hurt my feelings. Now when we argue he drops some things hes done behind my back. We had a total of 3 arguments that led to him showing his true color.

A few times in the past i would make him mad and he would say these things but will tell me it was a joke and it was only said to make me mad but it turns out they weren't really jokes. He then will bring up how i made him angry in the past that caused him to do these things. The first argument i made him mad and he admitted that he had slept with another girl. I didn't believe it but he showed me proof. And for the past few months before all of that, he's been telling me hes tired of me and our relationship and that im not attractive to him. Even though he said they were jokes, he didnt want to break up. We broke up after i found out he slept with another girl and i completely ghosted him for a few months. Still he found other ways to contact me and apologize. We got back together and had a second argument. He told me he had nudes of me but said it was a joke when we got done arguing. Only for us to argue again the next day and reveal that he ACTUALLY did have nudes of me. He deleted them when we made up. We got into it again two days ago and now he admitted he was tired of me again and he was messing around with a coworker at his job but hasn't shown me proof. It feels as though he doesnt like me anymore but doesnt want to break up. And if i do try to break up, he threatens me. What do I do?

Tl;DR: my boyfriend use to never argue back in the past because he told me he didn't want to hurt my feelings. Several months into the relationship he argues back and reveals how he feels about the relationship and stuff hes done behind my back. He slept with other girls and is still looking for more. He is tired of the relationship but doesn't want to leave me alone.

submitted by /u/throeuxuis
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment