About us

Friday, September 9, 2022

Why does my brother despise me?

Hello, I am looking for insight as to why my brother despises me. As of recently, I have noticed he wants nothing to do with me and everytime I look in his eyes I see hatred. The only time this is not true is if he needs something from me, he knows that all he has to do is be nice to me and seem excited to do something with me since I long for that from him. He does his best to avoid me around our small residence, he will deliberately not enter the room if I am in it and then the second I leave it he will finally come in to do what he needs(I have just realized this is a pattern that he constantly repeats). He is sabotaging furniture around our house and leaving messes everywhere. He seems apathetic and depressed. He recently got really involved with hanging around bad kids his age and they have only encouraged him to do more drugs. He is extremely addicted to drugs and it seems that is the only thing he lives for nowadays. He is depressed 24/7 unless his buddies offer to hang to with him and smoke/do other more extreme drugs. Those kids use my brother for free food/transportation(with my mothers car) and in return my brother gets weed and companionship. Recently, he returned the car one night with damage and vehemently denied having anything to do with it. Personally, I am against drugs and he knows this, therefore I do not tolerate it in my presence and tell our mother about it when he is doing it since it’s her house. Our father, whom he has completely cut off, finally started drug testing him(he is extremely against drugs) and when he tested positive he told him that he will test him everyday, after that my brother cut him off. He treated our father like he treats me now before he cut him off.

TLDR: brother wants nothing to do with me, do not know why?

submitted by /u/RenaldoCrand
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment