About us

Thursday, September 22, 2022

My (22F) boyfriend (22M) hangs up in the middle of the night and does not call or text back until the next day

My bf and I are long distance at the moment and we usually FaceTime after work. One thing he does (that I feel crazy for even being upset about, but it deeply upsets me and I just can’t identify why) is he’ll say “hey my phone is buggy/laggy I’m gonna reset my phone I’ll be back” I’ll say alright, then he hangs up and doesn’t respond until the next day. This has been going on for a while so a couple days ago I said “Can you please communicate if you don’t wanna talk after you reset your phone before you hang up. I don’t mind it’s just it leaves me on mental cliffhangers.“ he told me he was sorry and he’ll start communicating what he’s doing once he hangs up. Problem is It happened again at 11pm last night except he didn’t tell me the usual “I’m resetting my phone” he just said “I’ll be back” hung up, no call no text since then. This specific time bothered me even more because.I know leading up to him hanging up he was texting a close female friend. I have literally no proof there’s even a connection between the two events I’ll admit it, but I will say it’s got me suspicious. I need some advice on if this situation makes sense to even be upset about tbh

Tl;dr boyfriend hangs up on me at night, doesn’t call back until the next day. I need advice on if me being upset over this is overreacting

submitted by /u/boringboredbored
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment