About us

Monday, September 12, 2022

Did i meet my girlfriend too soon?

Me (21M) and my girlfriend (22F) have been together for almost two years now. I have never loved anyone the same way i love her. We have a really stong connection and is almost a perfect match in my opinion. However i feel like I'm not done with "single life" yet. When i talk to my friends who uses tinder and hear about them meeting new people and trying somthing new, i get a bit sad that i might never get to experience that, in that capacity. Even my girlfriend whent on a short tinder streak before she meet me (she meet four different guys). I have tried tinder however not to that extent. I have meet up with one person from tinder. It is not that i havent had any previous partners, i have. I have just always know them before hand or something like that. I kinda just wanna see what it is like to have a couple of flings, and a couple of "quick meet ups", and experience that side of life. I had also planned to do this in my gap year which started just as i meet my now girlfriend so that never happend. I honestly dont know what to do. I am kinda jealous of my girlfriend, because she has tried exactly what i wanted. I really think what we have might be once in a lifetime kinda thing. But maybe we just meet too soon?

I don't know. I think i just needed to vent a little. If anyone has any advice or opinions about what to do, that would be appreciated.

*English is not my first language so sorry if it is a bit messy and hard to read.

Tl;Dr I think my girlfriend is the ONE, but i dont think i am done with "single life"

submitted by /u/Hopeful-Structure-10
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment