About us

Friday, September 16, 2022

Does he still love me? Or should I move on??

I (25F) and my lover(31 M) both married but not to each other, fell in love somehow almost four years back. I already had a daughter with my husband and his marriage was upcoming while we fell for each other. It was a distressing situation cuz we loved each other but could not do anything about it. He proposed to me but I gave in soon cuz I have been feeling the same towards him during our chats. He is my husbands relative which makes it all the more complex since we will see each other probably for the rest of our lives. To make it worse , his wife found my texts soon after their marriage and we made her believe that it was a one side love. He pulled back and we stopped everything. We had nothing but few weeks of chatting and calling. I tried to move on and few years passed and I had another child. I almost moved on but never stopped loving him. But I was ok with it. The complication starts here. After a year or so since I had my baby, he came back to me saying he still loves me and can’t stop thinking about me. We started talking to each other during scraps of his time and once again I was completely into him and he too fell deeper in love with me. We both knew that there is no future to this but we wanted to make some memories for us. We met once and got somewhat intimate but I couldn’t enjoy it fully due to the given circumstances. He again started having problems with his wife since she saw some more of my texts. Still she was made to believe it was a one sided thing. The problem is he loves her and me and cannot think about losing her. I am so in love with him that I can’t bear to think of staying away from him. After all, we have only one life. He again pulled away from me and I am shattered. He says he loves me but can’t lose her. I can understand but I am devastated. I lost interest in everything. I can’t write the whole story here. This is only a vague summary.

TL;DR - I am in a difficult love situation where I cannot stay nor leave since we both are married individuals.What do I do? How do I move on? I will see him again during family meets and all , so how do I move on?

submitted by /u/youaremyeverything00
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment