About us

Thursday, December 29, 2022

[26M] [26F] Resentment

Hi all,

To add some context, me (26M) and my gf (26F) have been together for 2.5 years. Had our ups and downs, most of which was lack of communication.

I’m really struggling with how things are at the moment, I always check in with her and make her feel appreciated but now starting to get resentful as she doesn’t reciprocate. For example, Christmas this year I went above and beyond to get her some nice things, whereas she didn’t really put any thought into it. It’s not so much about the gifts but more the thought.

I’ve brought up her lack of affection which she says she struggles with, I’m not sure how to go about this now?

TL;DR Girlfriend is taking me for granted and making me resentful of the relationship

submitted by /u/Unfair_Philosophy_86
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment