About us

Sunday, December 18, 2022

Is it wrong or weird to find another girl interesting when you're in a long term relationship?

I'm (29M) currently in a long term relationship with a girl (31F) since 8 years ago and I still love her with the bottom of my heart. However, this week we got a new colleague (28F) at our clinic and she gives me the feeling of butterflies in my stomach even though we so far only have had short, mostly work-related conversations. Is it weird to feel this way despite barely knowing this girl? And also, this new girl seems to be in a relationship as well.

TLDR; I'm finding a new girl at work interesting even though I barely know her and I'm currently in a long term relationship.

submitted by /u/Bacgangster
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment