About us

Saturday, December 31, 2022

Got asked out by my friend

My friend (23F) just asked me (23M) out and I am not sure what to do. I do really like her and wish I could say yes but the truth is that she deserves far better than me. I don’t have anything to offer her and I’m not sure what she sees in me or why she likes me. She’s a far better person than me. I don’t know what to do though, I don’t want to say yes because I don’t want to waste her time and hold her back from finding someone who truly deserves her. But I also don’t want to say no and break her heart. Deep down I wish I could be the right guy for her but I’m not. Is there anything I could do or say to avoid both of these?

TL;DR: my friend asked me out, I don’t deserve her, I’m not sure what to do

submitted by /u/mcto117
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment