About us

Tuesday, December 20, 2022

My[27f] sister[29f] has told my husband [28m] my children isn’t his

Tldr; my sister has been whispering in my husbands ear about my past and been putting him into contact with my ex boyfriend.

She told him about how I used to sleep with many many men when I was around 18-21. That was true and I’d just not mentioned it to my husband before.

Now when I was coming out that phase in my life I’d got a boyfriend. Now he cheated on me and I’d seen him cheat. So I cheated with someone else too. I know that was bad and I would never dream of doing it now but I was vengeful. My ex made sure to tell everyone and my sister said she liked the guy I cheated with and felt betrayed. None of this is good.

I met my husband at 23 and we were married when I was 25 and I now have two beautiful twins (7 month male and female). I’m pregnant again with another now and when I told my husband he didn’t seem as happy as he should have been. He didn’t seem over the moon at all just acted happy ish. That’s when I knew something was up, he’d been off for a while but then I knew something was wrong, if I’m honest I suspected him or cheating on me with another woman and that he would be leaving me for her.

Yesterday he sat me down looked me in the eye and asked me why I wasn’t being honest with him. He then explained that my sister told him everything about my past and I started crying. He then said he was in contact with my ex and he said what he was telling him matched up to how he was feeling now because I’m out meeting friends so much. He literally spat the word friends too like he thought it meant something else.

I told him that I’d changed and that I love him. He then said that he didn’t believe our children were his and that he knew I wasn’t faithful to him. I started crying at this point and just begged him to believe me. He just didn’t and I don’t know what to do. He also was asking me who I was with and demanding to know. He’s convinced I’m with his brother now because his brother lives pretty near and helps me out with the kids and comes our place a lot.

He’s now sleeping on the sofa and won’t talk to me at all and is convinced that I’m seeing other guys because I’m his head I couldn’t have changed. I don’t know what to do or how to convince him that they are his children. And even if he does end up believing me he will still be paranoid.

submitted by /u/throwRA-19951995
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment