About us

Sunday, December 25, 2022

Bf constantly refuses me for emotional and physical affection if I initiate

My(26F) bf(28M) and I have been on the rocks lately. We were lying in bed tonight, but he seemed a bit standoffish and quiet, so I asked him if everything was ok. He replied yes, although right off the bat seemed pretty annoyed. I asked again since it was pretty clear he was frustrated, but that made it even worse. Tbh I get how that can be annoying since I kept asking, so I tried to let it go. I then asked him for a hug, but he told me he didn’t feel like it...Those kinds of actions make me very unsure in our relationship. Whenever he initiates any form of contact I welcome it, but I always feel like it’s only on his terms. Whenever I try it’s met with rejection 99% of the time. Over time it makes me feel desperate and unwanted when I try to initiate. When I asked him why he didn’t want to hug, he told me I was only asking because I’m insecure and that I shouldn’t put my emotions on him. I’m always left second guessing myself and just don’t know what to do. I genuinely just wanted to feel held. Maybe I should have apologized for asking twice in hindsight. He’s always making these assumptions about me lately, so I’m left waiting only for him to initiate. I want to feel like I can be freely affectionate too, but to him it just seems like everything I do has a motive behind it or I can only wait for him to come to me.

TL;DR BF(28M) refuses me physical/emotional affection if I(26F) initiate

submitted by /u/a1throwaway_
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment