About us

Monday, December 26, 2022

Girlfriend's[19 F] acting all strange and new to me[M 20]

So about 3 weeks back, me and my girlfriend had a fight, kinda a big one where i was insensitive about her feelings, but i talked about it with her and solved it, but she kept her grudges and i was fine with it cause i can understand how she feels about it, but anyways fast forward to the last 2 days, and she's just been acting differently to me, in fact it feels more like she again has an issue with me, but she isn't clear about it, and like we haven't really talked over phone since that fight, we met but that was once and that's about it, when i talk about something, she ends it with an ohh, or just doesn't reply to it, fine, but it's not just that she even acts like the things I'm telling her are new and acts like we are new people, she recently went somewhere on a hike and i was asking about it cause i was genuinely interested about it, and she just said it was good and wasn't telling anything much about it, i was so hurt and i didn't even know how to tell it to her that i don't like the way she's treating me, i just wanna break down at this moment, i don't even have any friends that i can go talk to, she was literally the only one i had

tl;dr girlfriends been acting like we are new friends and isn't really sharing things with me, i don't know how to talk to her about it

submitted by /u/DreamyNickel
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment