About us

Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Is he falling too?

TL;DR: I’ve recently told someone I’ve been seeing that I have feelings for him. He admitted to liking me but said he needed time to sort some things out. Now he’s acting even sweeter. Am I crazy or is he beginning to feel the same?

I (25F) recently began seeing Casey (27M) **using fake names. Long story short I’ve begun developing feelings and made a post prior to this where I decided to call for a conversation.

I went to Casey’s house and he openly listened and validated everything I was saying. I told him that I like him and expected nothing in return. That he could refuse and I wouldn’t be hurt or spiteful. But that I absolutely needed to bring this up because if he wasn’t feeling the same then I needed to step away before he really did hurt my feelings. His response was very appropriate. It was something along the lines of “I like you too. But, I have some things I need to work through and it wouldn’t be fair for me to drag you through that”. I told him I was very vulnerable after what we’ve been doing and worried that he would just wake up and ghost me entirely one day. We talked it out and he assured me he would never do that and I said thank you for being upfront about everything else. Kicker is, we still spent all night together. We laughed nonstop, talked about everything under the sun, rolled around smoking a blizzy or two and then fell asleep in each others arms. In his house. In his bed. He was the one to wake me up when my alarm went off with small kisses and made sure to embrace and kiss me before I left.

Then last night. My cars getting serviced so I can’t smoke in my rental. I texted him earlier in the day asking if he could take me for a smoke drive so I could clear my head. When the time came to hangout he was with two buddies but still wanted to see me. So he picked me up and made one buddy move to the back so I could ride shotgun next to him. We dropped them off and went back to his place where we laughed, smoked, talked and again fell asleep in each others arms. I didn’t wake up till my 5:30 alarm went off. I got up and got dressed. When I snuck back over to the bed and leaned over to tell him I had to go he grabbed me and said “nooooooooo” and pulled me on top of him pinning me there. So I started planting small kisses up his neck and eventually gave a few passionate kisses before leaning back and saying I really had to go. He said no and kept holding me before finally letting me up. He helped me out of the door and gave me a big hug and a kiss and said to text him when I got here safely.

Side note to last night, he randomly got up at 1am to completely shave his beard off. He kept saying “this is all for you” “you made me do this” and when I’d ask what he meant he would just say he’s being facetious and not to worry about it.

I AM SO CONFUSED I feel like after these last interactions he’s showing little signs of wanting more with me but is afraid to admit it. It’s like he’s fighting this connection we have sometimes but then when we’re together it’s undeniable even for him. Am I reading too far into this?

TL;DR: I’ve recently told someone I’ve been seeing that I have feelings for him. He admitted to liking me but said he needed time to sort some things out. Now he’s acting even sweeter. Am I crazy or is he beginning to feel the same?

submitted by /u/mushroomorgan
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment