About us

Saturday, December 17, 2022

Does he (21m) like me (23f) or not?

We met (don't wanna say dating because I don't know if we are) a few times, and for me our energy kind of matched. We are getting along quite well and I feel really comfortable when I'm around him. To be honest, I maybe have a "minor" crush on him. But let's start in the beginning. When we first met I wasn't interested in a relationship and he didn't want just f+. We met like two times and then he told me he's not interested, he wants to date s/o but not me. That was ok for me, and I thought the case was closed. But then a few weeks later he called me in the middle of the night. We met again few days later, and that's when everything started to get confusing for me. I kinda noticed, that I really missed him and was surprised by the joy I felt seeing him again. He told me he kinda noticed what he had with me when I wasn't around anymore (to remember, we met twice before) and that he missed me too. Still confused I asked him what he actually wants from me...he just said he doesn't want a relationship. Okaayy?! I'm fine with that. Buuut when we see each other he tells me that he misses me, that he really likes being at my place and being with me. Otherwise, when we don't see each other, he never texts me. I know he's working a lot, I mean really a lot, but it seems to me like I'm not worth his time just texting me every other day. And he's never asking for meetings, it's always me. It's so intense when we are together, it feels like a perfect match, but when we don't see each other I'm so fucking confused. I don't know what we are, is there even a "we". Sometimes I think maybe I should just wait, maybe it needs time. But, on the other hand, I don't even know what I'm waiting for. I know, I should just ask him, but I don't wanna ask for a meeting again (he can do that too) and I don't wanna have that conversation on whatsapp. I hate not knowing where I stay with him.

TLDR: I like him. But he's sending me mixed signals, and I don't know what to think about it.

submitted by /u/validasHuehnchen
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment