About us

Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Be with a guy just so we can take a picture of him and brag about it

I'm sure I can't stand him (M19) from 1 month i,He always makes sxist and misgynistic speeches and sees the girls he has sx with as slts. He told me that he only sees me as an outlet and that if he doesn't have sx with me and say, he goes out on the town and that's all he gets angry,even if we did nothing but laugh and talk the days we also had sx. In May he wanted to end our friendship because I told a friend of his that we went out together, even years ago he wanted to hide me because he was ashamed of our friendship. He has always been ashamed to tell others that he goes out with me, I would like to take a picture of us and let our former classmates see it to expose him from this point of view To get a revenge towards all the people who they judged and insulted me behind my back or snubbed me, at the same time I am angry with myself herself for not moving forward and thinking about a class that is part of my past

TL;DR - I just wish I had a rematch towards everytime he hide me and towards a toxic environment

submitted by /u/Designer-Explorer956
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment