About us

Wednesday, December 21, 2022

girlfriend just doesn't seem to be fully into me (25m) (22f)

Maybe it's my own insecurities, maybe not.

Me and my girlfriend met online. We spoke everyday for months until she confessed she liked me. From June to September the distance felt less. She would send me cute messages, we had nice talks about our feelings and us in general. It felt nice.

We met in September and things felt even better. We mutually desired each other and I stayed longer than planned cause she didn't want me to leave. She said some lovely things about me that will stay with me forever.

Once I got home things were more routine. Less gooey messages, less affection. We still spoke everyday but I did feel a burden. At one point I told her I felt her level of affection had changed, and she said that she was sorry I felt bad but that I mean a lot to her and she hoped I knew that by this stage.

Now I'm staying with her and her family for Christmas. I've been there since Thursday. When we met she immediately kissed me, hugged me, held my hand. In the days since, much less so.

Given we're staying with her family until the 26th, so I understand to a degree. Yesterday was our first date outside since I got her, and it was a very cute time. However, even then I still had in my head how I was iniating the kisses, the physical touch. She reciprocated when I initiated but in the 4 I've been back she's initiated off her own back only a handful of times.

Is this just me making issues in my own head? She still seems happy around me, today she even mentioned our two planned vacations together in April and June next year, but I just guess I expected her to be more into me physically after six weeks apart. Opinions?

TL;DR: girlfriend hasn't seemed as into me recently, physically. Makes me second guess her interest

submitted by /u/beskowe12
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment