About us

Saturday, December 24, 2022

My [19M] best friend [19F] has been too busy to hang out even once over the last four months

Me and my friend met in high school and have been really close ever since. We always hung out, knew every little bit of gossip about each others lives and I was practically an honorary part of her family. People would always say that we acted like twins or practically shared a brain cell. She was like a sister to me.

But for the last four months, whenever I ask if she’s free to hang out, she’s always “Busy”. I was fine with it at first, but it’s starting to get a tad weird. Apparently she’s been working a lot, but there’s no way in hell she’s been working for seven days a week every week for several months. I have other friends with pretty hectic work/college schedules that still make time to hang out with me whenever they can.

We rarely even text or call anymore. It’s like our friendship just vanished and I have no idea why. We’ve literally never had a proper fight (Other than friendly banter) and I’m not sure what I could’ve done. It’s honestly really hurting me to drift away from my best friend like this

Any advice on how to deal with this?

TLDR: My best friend has been to “busy” to hang out even one for several months. Don’t know if I did something wrong or not

submitted by /u/kammzammzmz
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment