About us

Thursday, December 8, 2022

My (20F) best friend (20M) is confusing me.

I met him over the internet a few months back and he was in a relationship. However, the relationship didn't last long after that (because of family issues) and they ended up breaking up with each other. After a while, he said he has feelings for me and I did too! However, I was scared of being his rebound so I told him no. Later a guy was interested in me and I rejected him and clearly told my best friend that it was because I was waiting for him to move on from his ex. He still talks to his ex and I know he loves her and misses her a lot. He told me I should say yes if I find someone else but then later when we were discussing the topic he said he'll be happy for me but a little sad at the same time. Now I was stalking his Reddit account and found out that he has been on dating subreddits and left a comment on a girl's post saying he would love to talk to her. I am so confused about his feelings. Should I think of him as just a friend and move on or should I confess my love? I haven't officially done it yet because I wasn't sure but with him going around looking for girls, I feel like he does not even like me cuz he would have waited for me if he did.

TL;DR: My best friend claims to have feelings for me but talks to his ex and looks for other girls to date. We have not committed to each other but he knows I like him back. Is he leading me on?

submitted by /u/throwaway_797290
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment