About us

Friday, December 30, 2022

How can I (27f) show him (28m) that he is worthy of love?

I (27f) am seeing someone (28m) who thinks he isn’t a guy that women would not like to date. He often makes comments that show that he is not comfortable with the way he looks. He is super shy and a bit nerdy. But I feel super attracted to him. He’s never been in a relationship & I don’t want to overwhelm him by just tellling him how hot he is to me 😅 have you experienced something similar before? I want him to know that he is worthy of love in a nice way without making it awkward or being pushy.

Tldr: He is insecure & thinks that women won’t love him, but I want to tell him that he is great

submitted by /u/Lemoncatlady_95
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment