About us

Saturday, December 10, 2022

How do i overcame feelings for a girl that lives too far away to date

I really like this girl that I met , but she is like 17 and I am like 19, and we live in different states. But she is so beutiful and we vibe so well, and when we talked. The only issue is our age and we live in different states. I want to ask her out, but how would that even work, we live in different places, and we have common mutual friends, which will make it even more akward if they find out. I am also a dry and straight forward texter, so that makes it even worse, if I wanted to maintain a convo to last long distance

Like I lokey want to wait a year before asking her out, and go there in person. I am down so bad, can you guys give me advice....... I want to get her out of mind, but I am so scared that I will never find someone as beautiful and someone that I vibe with so well.

tl:dr: like a girl, but she is under 18, and she lives in differrnt states.

submitted by /u/SnooRegrets1871
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment