About us

Monday, December 5, 2022

My ex we t on 2 “dates” 2 weeks after she broke up with me but still loves me

Okay so this is a complicated story. We had a 3 year long relationship. A lot happened in the last year of it in my life so I started wasting my own life and our relationship suffered from it. She broke up several times and we got back together because I said I would change back to the way it was. Each time I didn’t change. So 2 months ago she broke up with me and we still saw eachother and still did things we would do in our relationship the first month. Then she told me she really had to choose for herself and stop seeing me because it couldn’t go on like this. So this time I was like okay I get you broke up with me, I got so many chances I can’t really talk you back into it because I say I will change. So I thought to myself I’m just gonna have to show her that I can change (and yes show myself too because I wasnt happy with it either). So I did and now a month later I told her the changes I had made and everything and that I just wanted one last chance and if I would fall back in to my old habits she could breakup with me and I would leave her alone. We had a good talk but then she told me she felt more free now and she even had 2 “dates” with a guy she met 2 weeks after we stopped seeing eachother. Nothing happened but still. She told me she didn’t see anything in him and later started to rephrase it as it was just hanging out with him to look what it would bring. I had a breakdown but we talked some more. At the time I could settle with it. She did say she still loves me and misses me every day but its just hard after all the chances she gave me. We still went and had a nice night she wanted to cuddle etc. It looked like she was willing to try again. And then after her brain told her against her feeling like I can’t do this again. And she told me she couldn’t. We had a long talk again and tbh I think I could still make this work if I try my best. But the thing that bothers me is that she went out with another guy so soon to see if they would have a connection. I know I’m not really in a position where I can talk as I’m the one who fucked up but what do you think I should do? I really love her..

TLDR: My ex broke up w me and went on 2 dates. She still loves me and I think I could get her back but it still bothers me.

submitted by /u/Mental-Acanthisitta4
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment