About us

Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Boyfriend’s friend/ex won’t leave him alone

My boyfriend and I have been on and off for 7 years, solidly back on for over 2 years and have lived together for a year. We’re in a very serious place and other than the below, we’re very happy.

Approx 4 years ago (when him and I were ‘on’) I met his new female friend and immediately felt uncomfortable with their relationship. She greeted me by saying she knew specific intimate details about mine and my boyfriends sex life and was generally flirty around him. They also spent a huge amount of time together, more than he spent with me. He knew I felt uncomfortable about it and along with other reasons, we ultimately broke up. Shortly afterwards, he slept with her.

When we got back together he admitted he’d slept with her once, they remained friends but he knew if things were going to work with me then she couldn’t be a part of our lives anymore and he cut her off. It was his choice but I’m relieved as being honest I don’t think I could have had coped with her being around.

Now over the last couple of years, she messages him every couple of months. He’s shown me the messages and he doesn’t reply but she continues to message along the lines of she misses him. A couple of months ago it still wouldn’t stop so he blocked her number. She’s now started reaching out on Facebook instead.

Any advice on what to do? It’s been years and she still won’t leave him alone and it’s wearing me down.

He’s suggested sending her a message requesting her to stop but I don’t really want to open a dialogue with her.

TL;DR boyfriend cut off his female friend who he slept with once during one of our breaks. She’s messaged constantly, he’s blocked her so she’s now reaching out on social media

submitted by /u/Ok_Breath9207
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment