About us

Saturday, February 25, 2023

How do I (21F) tell my parents about my boyfriend (23m)?

So I've been dating this guy for 4 months and it's going well. I already met his parents and his friends, but my parents don't even know that I'm dating somebody. They're suspecting it, but I always kind of lie about it to them. I don't know why I'm so scared to tell them. I guess I just never even told them that I have a crush before or anything and it's so weird to bring this up. I feel like they would start looking at me differently if they knew that I'm being romantic/sexual with someone lol. And of course, I feel like they would judge him. How do I get over this fear? It's gettting hard to keep this relationship a secret.

TL;DR: I've been dating a guy for 4 mnoths and I'm scared to tell my parents about him. What do I do ?

submitted by /u/ummlost1
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment