About us

Sunday, February 5, 2023

My husband (39m) lost sensual intimacy in me (33f) after putting birth to our second child.

Please i really need an urgent advice as things are currently getting out of hand,ever since I put to birth to our second child my husband has suddenly lost intimacy with me, he doesn’t make advances to me anymore but when I try to go to him he always complains of being tired and work stress, it wasn't like this before please how can I make myself attractive to him again as I don’t want him to start looking out please. thanks for your advice all. Or will everything go back to normal after a while?

TLDR: my husband lost intimacy in me after giving birth to our second child how do I resolve this.

submitted by /u/Allure1123
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment