About us

Sunday, February 19, 2023

My girlfriend (24) and I(25)

met in early October and began dating since then. We have been having a really good time together and she had mentioned how she wanted to take everything really slow which I told her I respect. However I had mentioned that I tend to move a little faster than the pace she would like to which she also understood. So after 3 months of dating I decided to pop the question and we made it official. She said she would’ve liked for me to wait a month or 2 more before but it worked out. So a month into being official, I told her that I felt the “three words”(I love you). I didn’t say it but I said it without saying it. I went with that approach because I don’t want to say the words until I know she’ll say it back. I knew she wasn’t going to say it back because she wanted to move slower but I decided to say it because in all honesty it is what I felt. She looked at me funny and I knew I kind of triggered her and she said that I’m moving to fast. She said it’s completely fine but I know it’s kind of not. We’re on good terms but it made me feel like a weirdo for saying it within that time frame. So my question is, do you think I said way too soon?

TLDR: Dated for 3 months before making it official. Have been official for a month and I said “I love you” kinda. Was it too soon?

submitted by /u/anonchromosome
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment