About us

Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Unsure if I [21M] got rejected by her [21F], confusing signals

I [21M] have been talking to this woman [21F] whom I met online. We’ve been talking since sunday.

My plan was to ask her out, as the vibe has been good these last days. So that’s what I did yesterday. I asked if she wanted to go ice skating with me this Friday. She answered that she’s busy. I interpreted this as a rejection immediately as she didn’t give an alternative day, and answered: “No worries, let me know when you’re free”.

My reasoning behind sending this was that I did my part and that if she wanted to hang out in the future it has to come from her.

TL;DR: Asked a girl out and she is giving me unsure signals.

EDIT: She just answered that she loves ice skating, and is free Monday. Now I’m not sure anymore on how to interpret this.

submitted by /u/YoungLad19548
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment