About us

Friday, February 24, 2023

Mine (F38) isn't comfortable around me and I don't want to break up, but it's the best option at the cost of ending up like the bad guy

Before me, my partner had never been with a woman. We have been together for 5 years and have always had a good relationship. She didn't tell anyone about our relationship, and she didn't tell her children about my real relationship. To the children, my relationship with her mother was just friends.

My partner refuses to organize anything, and one day when she sent me a photo of the two of them together, I told her that I would appreciate it if she told me they were going out so I could join. My partner gets mad and says to me that sometimes I make her nervous because I don't know how to present myself in public and those people are in a different category than me. I was rightfully annoyed and told her it would be fine if I didn't meet the girl, but there was no need to attack my character.

From this I understood that it all had to do with the fact that she wasn't used to me as a woman and wasn't ready to accept it. I told her so. TLDR partner feels uncomfortable around me but blames me for it and is not ready to accept the fact that she is in a relationship with a woman.

submitted by /u/ivanlove_2233
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment