About us

Friday, February 24, 2023

Mine (F38) isn't comfortable around me and I don't want to break up, but it's the best option at the cost of ending up like the bad guy

Before me, my partner had never been with a woman. We have been together for 5 years and have always had a good relationship. She didn't tell anyone about our relationship, and she didn't tell her children about my real relationship. To the children, my relationship with her mother was just friends.

​

My partner refuses to organize anything, and one day when she sent me a photo of the two of them together, I told her that I would appreciate it if she told me they were going out so I could join. My partner gets mad and says to me that sometimes I make her nervous because I don't know how to present myself in public and those people are in a different category than me. I was rightfully annoyed and told her it would be fine if I didn't meet the girl, but there was no need to attack my character.

​

From this I understood that it all had to do with the fact that she wasn't used to me as a woman and wasn't ready to accept it. I told her so. TLDR partner feels uncomfortable around me but blames me for it and is not ready to accept the fact that she is in a relationship with a woman.

submitted by /u/ivanlove_2233
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment