About us

Saturday, February 18, 2023

Why women don't meet me? (32m)

For the last month, I have been chasing women in various places, mostly online. My ultimate intention is to find a woman for committed long term relationship. But I am open to short, non committed.

In one conversation, I had convinced a woman to meet me. During a meeting, she didn't even disclose her age. And what she looks for from a man. I am sure a (38f) has idea about this case. (I estimated her age as she mentions the year she was studying in the university.) We basically talked some politics and she left earlier. We were supposed to walk in a big park. Then case closed never to meet again.

Another case... I met this lady from a speed dating event. We had some common interests, common ideas on life.. After chatting for a few days, we agreed to meet up on Thursday. Suddenly, on Wednesday, she got sick. And for the following weeks, she had an overwhelming work. She never met me.

Another case... One lady was coming from a small town to my city nearly every week. She was staying with (genderless) friend's flat on Saturdays. Possibly this friend is somehow like a boyfriend. Since I have none, I would take this chance. Anyways... She agreed to meet me on Sunday and I was supposed to take her to bus station till 7 PM. I agreed and made a plan. She didn't answered my messages till Friday. And she didn't even gave me an excuse for not coming. She just didn't come. I wasn't there to wait her too.

I will cut short. After having some conversations, i asked another lady's number. Her answer was... I'm not ready for relationship. I'm in such situation... Jeeezzz. I didn't ask your p.ssy. Just a phone number. I will be wise not to disturb you. Otherwise it takes just 10 seconds to block someone. Another one dont even share her number after first date. Who said first meeting would be a date?.. And several other small chats that leads nowhere.

I question myself on this issue. Am I the problem? Or is this the market? How to get myself out of this situation?

TL;DR! Women don't meet me. Am I the problem? Or the whole market is the problem? How to get out of this situation?

submitted by /u/Embarrassed-Eye-4197
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment