About us

Tuesday, February 7, 2023

i need an advice

i need advice

Myself 22m her 24f been in relationship for 7 months

There are two cases,

  1. I had a female friend from school, who happens to be a model by profession now but her profile is not a thirst trap. I never talked with her but we follow each other on insta. My gf is pissed about why i follow her and once also got angry over me cz i had liked some of her pics.

  2. I had a female friend from college who might have had something for me.(although she didn't clearly express it,) My gf blocked her in WhatsApp when i told her this. although I didn't talk with this female friend for more than 2 yrs and still now we don't talk she is just a friend in my fb.

After my relationship,i had no interaction of any kind with these 2 females.

Yesterday, my gf asked me why are this females still in my fb or insta. She tells me she feels bad seeing that i follow them on social media. She feels bad that i follow them cz they post something like that sort.. Should I unfollow/ unfriend them? TL;DR gf pissed cz of me following some female friends

submitted by /u/Any-Lab-7647
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment