About us

Friday, February 3, 2023

I [26M] had sex with a girl I had very strong drive towards for a long time [23F] and the drive disappeared - what should I do?

So there was a girl [23F] who I barely knew for a year but I always felt strong, sexual drive towards her and I was thinking alot about her in that matter, so one day I decided to do something with it and started messaging her.

After maybe three weeks of dating, last weekend we've had an incredible sex together on friday and saturday, which for me was a feeling of incredible succes in these moments.

But now, though she wants to repeat it this weekend, we actually settled a night together in my place tonight, but I realised I stopped feeling this towards her. The drive disappeared and it's no more "something special" as it was before we did sex. She fits all my physical preferences, but somehow I do not feel anything more to her, I stopped really "wanting" her after I got her and now I don't rly know what should I do.

How is it possible that happened? I have never been through a loss of sex drive towards a girl in this way.
What should I do now? I'm not sure where will this go. I don't want to disappoint her, she's pretty cool person, but I'm afraid I'll not be able to hold this for longer if the situation stays like this.

tl;dr I had sex with a dreamed-girl of mine and I stopped feeling sex drive after this, but she wants to continue having sex with me

submitted by /u/imbarose1997
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment