About us

Thursday, June 8, 2023

Crap, I (27M) miss my Ex(27F)

TL;DR Im maried but i missed my ex after a facebook notification for her birthday popped up.

Im married to my wife (27F) of 3 years with a 1y/o child.

So today is my Ex's birthday so a notification popped up on facebook. This causes a tidal wave of emotion memories and many things. I love my wife and cherish my marriage, and I'd hate for this to affect what i have.

I hate that i miss my Ex. I know its probably a fleeting thing but it seems every other month or year these feelings surface up and i cant bare myself to discuss this with my wife.

Perhaps there are unresolved things ? I dont know. I could really use some help . Cheers.

submitted by /u/klicksmeofftheweb
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment