About us

Wednesday, June 28, 2023

How do i f20 tall about sex to my m20 partner?

How do I talk with my partner about sex?

First of all, im sorry if this is the wrong sub but here it goes, I F20 have been together with my boyfriend M20 for 2 years and we have a good sex life but it's kind of boring, we're each other's firsts and I try to do all kinds of things that he likes, I'm getting him off in a lot of different ways but he doesn't really reprociates that.

Usually we just do the penetrant aspect, he finishes and since that doesn't really do a lot for me, he Usually talks to me until I'm done too (by myself) . I feel kind of left out of the whole thing which is stupid considering that it's something that should be done between the two of us and not just him and don't know how to bring it up without making him feel bad about himself.

Does anyone have tips? Any advice helps, I'm just kind of scared of confrontation

Tldr: boyfriend doesn't really offer variety during sex

submitted by /u/jsjsjsj-enwwk
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment