About us

Wednesday, June 21, 2023

My BF (M34) tells me (F38) it's normal for guys to do this, but I'm worried it's more serious

My long term boyfriend (34) often has wet patches in his underwear and I've raised the question is there something wrong because it happens regularly after he pee's daily.

He just says that it's normal and it's nothing and refused to think there might be something else going on. He tells me I don't know what I'm talking about because I don't have a dick and really refuses to talk about it and can get angry if I push it.

I know for me me, if I have a bit come out after I visit the bathroom it's because my pelvic floor has been weakened and Ive read this can happen in men too amongst other things.

I'm looking for some clarity with those that have a penis, I'm wondering is this just due to years of poor bathroom practice or could there be something else going on.

Please help?

tl;dr my boyfriend tells me there's nothing wrong with guys having small wet marks in their underwear shortly after visiting the bathroom to pee but I think theres something more serious happening that he is in denial about.

Thank you

submitted by /u/fluffygooseone
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment