About us

Thursday, June 22, 2023

My (28F) bf (25M) recently started PEDs and his attitude has changed a lot and I feel jealous of him.

My bf is the sweetest man on earth. Very quiet and never used drugs, not even a sip of alcohol or coffee his whole life. He recently decided to jump on testosterone cause he said he’s about at that age where it can start to decline. He’s been lifting weights since he was 15 and never even brought up the idea of PEDs until now.

He started a few days after telling me and the results were pretty fast. He’s up at 4 am and working out for hours. He honestly looks amazing, but he seems so cold. I didn’t realize it was possible for him to talk less than he already did. He’s always there to listen but he seems like a brick wall with no emotions at this point.

I’m jealous of how he looks and it hurts me so badly. He already seemed out of my league and now he looks even better. I train to and started looking into taking Anavar but he found out and told me I don’t need and PEDs ever. So I promised I wouldn’t take it. I feel horrible. It’s like he’s so motivated and progressing so much, and I’m just my usual self.

I’m scared he will leave me, but it’s also irrational, he always comes home to me.

Tl;dr bf started taking testosterone and is progressing a ton in his life. I feel jealous, insecure, and left behind.

submitted by /u/AdElegant5964
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment