About us

Thursday, June 29, 2023

I (23M) broke up w my now ex-gf (23F) because I was angry at her but instantly regretted and said sorry the next day but she doesn’t have feeling for me anymore. What should I do?

We had been together for over 5 years and had been thru many stages. I broke up with her when i was angry at her and instead of talking it out, i just broke up w her. On the next day, I instantly regretted my action and went to her to say sorry but she said she doesn’t have feeling for me anymore and she feel better on her own, she even deleted all of our photos on her phone. She gave me 1 month to show her that I love her but she didn’t cooperate and acted cold toward me, we still exchange message but she just replied with “ok”, I took her to work and picked her up from work, cooked for her and took her out for dinner… but nothing seem to improve. And I know for now she doesn’t put effort in any other guy. Both her and my parents support this love to become marriage on the next year but this seem so hopeless. Should I give her space or should I try to show her my affection? What should I do?

TL;DR: I broke up with my gf because I was angry at her but regretted and said sorry the next day but she said she doesn’t have feeling for me anymore and I try to save this relationship

submitted by /u/viethq0023
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment