About us

Friday, June 9, 2023

My gf (23F) is pissed that I (25M) cheated, but I was DRUNK when I did it

So I ended up sleeping with a Woman while drunk and told my gf bc honesty is the best policy and she IMMIDIETLY dumps me hangs up the phone, and about 20 minutes later she comes by to get all of her stuff, and when trying to explain to her she just ignores me, and once she's done packing leaves the house.

I think this is super unfair yeah I cheated, but I was drunk and out of my mind. She could have easily talked to me about this and we could make some kind of deal, but instead she was stubborn about it and couldn't be understanding I was willing to have a conversation and she wasn't. Was what I did that deep? I was super drunk and was surprised when I had woke up the next morning

tl;dr slept with a Woman when drunk and gf dumped me without even trying to talk it out

submitted by /u/fakethrow50
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment