About us

Saturday, June 3, 2023

I (22F) want to make my boyfriend (25M) to dress better

Actually it's not about his style, I like his style, and I wouldn't try to change it. It's more about quality(?) of his clothes. He alone said that he should buy some new clothes because these which he has are old. I can buy something for him from time to time. He can try it, if he won't like it I can always return it I think. I bought him like 3 things of clothing and he always liked it and is wearing it daily. I don't know if it is okay to feel this way, and I maybe should mind my own bussiness?

tl;dr I want my boyfriend to dress better, it's not about style, but old clothes

submitted by /u/Excellent-Wrap1877
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment