About us

Thursday, June 15, 2023

Im not sure whether I (18M) should break up with my girlfriend (18F)

TL:DR My girlfriend has been treating me terribly forn a while and I just dont know what I should do, its not stopping nor is it getting better, would appreciate any advice or insight

hey guys im just really confused on everything at the moment and I would really appreciate some insight from an outside perspective. Ive been dating my girlfriend for 10 months now and I just dont know what to do anymore. Shes constantly hurting me and gaslighting me constantly. Heres a list of things that have happened
-swears at me even though she says its one of her big things that I should never do (I dont)
-yells/raises her voice at me even though she says its one of her big things that I should never do (I dont)
-hits me
-gaslights me into thinking im the problem when shes upset me
-complains about things just to complain and make me upset
-belittles me (calls me childish, to grow up)
-hypocritical in every sense of the world
-happily goes and hangs out with her friends but threatens to break up with me if I try to see my friends
-does not apologise whatsoever
-does things just because she knows it will hurt me (like throwing the necklace I bought her on the floor)
-says that aftercare after sex is important yet her aftercare is shocking
-sent nudes to a guy on "accident" claimed they were meant for me
-calls me dumb/stupid/unintelligent
-gets mad at me if I cant help her, even in situations where it is physically impossible for me to help her
that all i can think about for now. I know I also havent been perfect in this relationship but I havent done anything nearly as bad as any of these but i still do love her. Im just really confused and stuck and would love for anyone to comment<3

submitted by /u/okokokok2019
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment