About us

Friday, June 23, 2023

My boyfriend is moving away soon and he’s not even sure if he wants to move away with me:

My boyfriend is moving away soon. We have been in a long-distance relationship for almost a year now bc he went on a folk high school. Which was a three hour drive away, but he lives here originally with his family. He is going to college soon and has a lot to think about. He is (M20) and I am (F19) our relationship have lasted almost a year now.

We’ve talked about moving in together, but now that he is getting closer to be moving to college. He haven’t talked about it a lot with me. Now it’s almost a month till he will be moving and I had to have a conversation with him. He said he wants to move in with me where his college is, but that he is not sure what to do or if it’s the right choice. I didn’t know this until recently, so it’s really hard for me to think about what I should do because I thought he was ready to move in with me.

What I knew was that he talked about having a student apartment so that everything would be safe and stable until he was in college witch ofc I understand, but what I didn’t know was that his student apartment had a two month notice period. Witch means I have to wait longer than I expected.

I thought that we were going to move in as soon as he was moving, but then the plan changed. I had to wait a few more months but I never understood what to do with the free time because I also wanted to start my life there, then I thought of maybe moving in my own apartment until we moved in together, but now he is not even sure if he wants to move in with me 😭.

I have graduated high school and could start college the same year as he, but my last year was really hard on high school and there is some subjects I need to take before I can become what I want and to get into what college I want aka the same as he. He is worried about my income because I don’t have much money to own an apartment for a long time without a job. I told him that I’m going to get a job as fast as possible. As soon as we move there and I have a year off, so it’s possible for me.

I have told him that I want to try to move in together bc I want to be with him regardless of the outcome. I know things can’t work out and things can happen but then we have at least tried right? bc he is the love of my life, but now he is not sure what he wants to do so what am I supposed to do in this situation?

I told him I will give him time to take the right decision, but I kind of have to know what his decision is, so I can plan my future to and do what I’m going to do.

TL;DR Me and my boyfriend want to try to move in together because he is moving to college, but now I am unsure of what to do since he is not sure if it’s the right choice to move in with me or not.

submitted by /u/RosySpere7
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment