About us

Sunday, January 28, 2024

22F, Unsure of how to date.

Hi, I'm a 22 year old bisexual female. I am autistic. My whole life I have never had a loving relationship or any sort of person who wanted to be with me romantically. I had my few shares of what I call "want-to-be" relationships with women and men which all turned out very abusive. "Want to be" relationships as in, on the outside it looks fine, but on the inside it's not. In my whole life, l've never had men or women seek me out to date me, or had anyone message me complimenting me. And when I did, it was sexual and uncalled for. I never had boys or girls have crushes on me growing up in school either. I recently downloaded a dating app and needless to say I got no likes, and when I did it was people who just wanted hookups. I feel extremely left out, every single one of my friends is dating, has had sex, has been in relationships for long times, and is able to hold someone's hand without wanting to cry.

I guess my question is, how am I supposed to date, when no one seems to like me or want to be near me? I consider myself fairly attractive, and so do all of my friends. I don't know what l'm doing wrong. When I put myself out there all I seem to attract is sex. I don't want that right away. I want a loving partner who actually cares about me and doesn't just want to get in my pants. Please, any advice would help.

Tldr; I feel left out because no one seems to want to date me no matter how much I try. I tried dating apps and it didn't work out. Never have been in a real romantic relationship before. Don't know how to date at all. Looking for advice on how to date and get myself out there.

submitted by /u/Novel_Air_313
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment