About us

Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Bf (35m) said I (32f) would look better from different angles

I’ve been with my bf for a few months, we’re long distance and have been doing a lot of video calls etc ;)

Last night after we had a really nice time being intimate he said words along the lines of ‘you look lovely but better from different angles, but that’s the same with everyone’. I was in a post-o bliss and didn’t really process what he said but now I’m really upset and hurt.

I’m a bit overweight, I’m curvy, had a soft tummy. I’m not unhealthy, but I enjoy food and exercise.

It’s not the first time he’s commented on my body and I’m starting to think he has some fatphobic thoughts.

He says he loves me but I can’t help think he can’t if he secretly doesn’t even like my curves and shape?!

TLDR: my bf made a comment on my body and now I feel really uncomfortable

submitted by /u/Melodic-Night-5353
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment