About us

Saturday, January 13, 2024

My (25 f) husband (25 m) doesn’t think I’m attractive

TL; DR; my husband spends his nights gaming and it makes him not attracted to me.

Hi guys, like I said in the title, my husband doesn't think I'm attractive. I did everything to make him feel satisfied with my looks. I'm not ugly. I'm tall, blonde, skinny woman. And he still doesn't compliment me, doesn't look at me like he used to. He doesn't touch me. We don't even have intimacy anymore bc he says he's stressed with the situation that's been solved some time ago. He says he needs more time, but it's been a year and still nothing changed. I don't really know what to do. I get compliments from other guys on daily basis, but it's still not him. He doesn't pay attention to me. I know he's not cheating on me. He spends his nights gaming with friends, and I go to bed alone almost every single night. When he comes to bed, he spends hours on TikTok While I sleep (I have to get up early for work) so it leaves no time for intimacy. He doesn't even want to have sex with me. I tried to talk to him so many times about it, but he only gets irritated that I mention this topic again. It makes me feel so unattractive and unappreciated. I do everything for him to make him feel like the best man ever. And yet I get nothing like that from him. I don't know what to do. Is there any chance I can change that?

submitted by /u/Few_Operation_965
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment