About us

Sunday, January 7, 2024

Harrassment or am I being dramatic?

I (19F) and my boyfriend (21M) dated for about three months andI recently broke up with my now ex-boyfriend. We met at the common institute and started dating after knowing each other for almost 2 months, we never really talked to each other during this period except the regular handshakes and "hey". We dated when a mutual friend introduced us to each other.

And here's the point, we were actually in a long distance relationship because of priorities back then and used to call and text. And I went to his home, he took me to his room and stated that he was 'turned on' and how I make him 'hard'. I told this guy that I'm uncomfortable. I'm the most insecure about my body and have struggled with this inferiority complex for years given the fact I'm suffering from an autoimmune disease that destructs the melanin pigment and as result you develop white patches on your body. I've shared the same thing with my now ex-boyfriend that I'm utterly insecure about the way I look and he seems to be okay (?) with that. However, he kept sliding his hands under my shirt and in my pants, to the point I even pushed him to please stop as I wasn't feeling okay. However, he didn't seem to budge. After coming from his home, I told him how badly he hurted me and I want to breakup with him for this reason as matter of fact if he can't respect my boundaries how will he respect me in future. But he told me he was excited and in the heat of the moment, he couldn't think straight. Our mutual friends explained me that a guy goes through this so you should probably give him another chance, which I did.

But it looks like my feelings were gone way back after that incident took place. It's some sort of assault and harassment (a few people on here might not agree with on that though) but I found myself loosing interest in him as each day passed and it ultimately lead me to breakup with him.

Idk if I've made a right decision or was I wrong for giving him another chance when my feelings were long gone. Thoughts on this..?

TL;DR broke up with my boyfriend who seemed to be sexually assaulting (?) me. Thoughts.?

submitted by /u/Bubbly-Ad-296
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment