About us

Tuesday, January 16, 2024

I M18 DONT WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH MY GF F19, COZ OF INSTABILITY IN RELATIONSHIP

Hey, fellow Redditors, I'm in need of some advice regarding a situation in my relationship, and I hope you can offer some insights. My girlfriend and I have been together for almost a year, and lately, we've been facing some challenges that lead to frequent arguments and temporary breakups. One of the significant issues revolves around the topic of intimacy.

To provide some context, my girlfriend has expressed her desire to take our relationship to the next level, specifically in the form of a physical connection. However, I've been hesitant, emphasizing the importance of stability in our relationship before taking such a step. My intention was to ensure that we establish a strong foundation, minimizing the chances of regret or complications down the road.

During a recent conversation, I conveyed that I wanted us to overcome our tendency to engage in unnecessary arguments and breakups before introducing the element of physical intimacy. I expressed concern about the possibility of either of us regretting our choices, especially after witnessing my girlfriend grappling with feelings of regret regarding her first kiss with a past toxic ex. Somewhere deep down I am scared of sex, I don't know why. it scares me. i just need time to accept my body and come over that fear

Unfortunately, it seems my words were misunderstood, and she perceived me as a coward and a potentially regretful partner. This misinterpretation led to an emotional breakup, and now I'm left trying to clarify my perspective.

I want to make things right and ensure she understands that my intentions were rooted in a desire for a stable and emotionally secure relationship. Any advice on how to effectively communicate this to her would be greatly appreciated.

TL;DR: I MALE 18 DON'T WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH MY GF FEMALE 19, COZ OF THE INSTABILITY IN OUR RELATIONSHIP, AND FEAR OF SEX THAT I HAVE COZ OF THE INSECURITIES ABT MY BODY

submitted by /u/ThrowRA_KAFKA
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment