About us

Tuesday, January 2, 2024

My gf(19) thinks I (20) am not over my ex

So, my gf thinks I'm not over my ex gf and I don't know how to show her that I'm over and I don't have feelings for my ex.Every time she brought this topic I say I don't care about her(ex) and I'm over,bot she doesn't belive me because when my best friend and my ex got together a few days before I send a text to him to say my gratulations and I'm done with him too,because it's not a thing that a friend would do and my gf freaked out.

So any sugestions that a can prove to my gf that I don't care about them and I only love her?

Sorry for my english,it's my third language

tldr:my ex doesn't belive me when I say i'm over my ex

submitted by /u/nagyarpy
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment