About us

Friday, January 19, 2024

“TL; DR;: My boyfriend has not ever said I love you to me. What should I do?”

My (35f) boyfriend (55m) have been dating for almost a year now and he never once mentioned that he loves me. -I consider our relationship a great one cause we support each other, have the same sense of humor and make each other feel important.

-Whenever we have problems with each other we take our time to talk about it and find a mutual ground. -I sometimes get hurt that in this time of the relationship he never once said I love you to me even if I have said it to him multiple times. -He said, it triggers his anxiety due to past relationship traumas. What should I do? TL;DR.

submitted by /u/Thin-Collar-4602
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment